A new just-in-time, just-in-sequence solution for automotive suppliers
The automotive industry is adopting ever shorter product cycles and increasing model diversity, making it more important than ever for suppliers to operate on a flexible, ‘just-in-time, just-in-sequence’ basis. This means having direct visibility of OEMs’ latest requirements, and 360-degree insight into production capacity and performance. But existing systems were not designed to provide the flexibility or levels of insight needed today.
Transformative new approach
With our 20 years’ experience of working with automotive manufacturers, Atos understands these challenges. That’s why we have joined forces with shop-floor automation specialist Siemens, to create a transformative new approach to just-in-time (JIT), just-in-sequence (JIS) production and supply. Our unique JIT/JIS solution is a powerful manufacturing execution system that has been optimized for the automotive industry, and which takes direct information feeds directly from the OEM’s shop floor.
- Unique, next-generation just-in-time, just-in-sequence capabilities – providing a clear line of sight right from the OEM’s production line
- An end-to-end real-time production planning solution, geared to the needs of first-tier automotive suppliers
- A flexible, highly scalable solution that can be implemented out of the box
- A complete, standards-based architecture ensuring seamless integration with existing systems
- Reduced IT complexity.
Benefits of operations managers
- Streamlined, interlinked processes enabling end-to-end transparency and traceability
- Real-time insight – all the way from the OEM’s production line
- The ability to handle multiple product complexities and supply concepts.
Benefits for CIOs
- The ability to facilitate end-to-end production insight, efficiently and without the need for complex integration
- Accelerated deployment with reduced customization
- Significantly reduced ERP complexity.
Take the next steps to a new just-in-time, just-in-sequence environment
To find out how your organization could benefit, please register for one our webinars on October 22nd at 5pm CET and on October 23rd at 9am CET, where we will discuss the key issues and how you can achieve even greater success. In the meantime, why not download our factsheet to get more information on our solution.
Alternatively, please email us at anytime to find out more, or to set up a face-to-face meeting.
Global Key Offering Manager